Tuesday 4 October 2011

Teeth, pegs, swimming & Asda! Random!

Well it has been a while since I last wrote a blog post so thought today is the day. Toby is teething at the moment again, it’s the biggies at the back coming through, poor him, yesterday when having lunch at my sister in laws, he just kept bursting into tears. Must be horrible :-( Aside from this, he is very happy and wants to know about everything! His current ‘thing’ is the pegs on our washing line, he likes to be holding at least 4 pegs when he is in our garden, and not just any, he likes to choose them. Then he saw me taking them off the line and now likes me to hold him up while he pulls them off himself. He is repeating lots of words we say now (so trying to be uber careful!) and seems to be learning so much each day. He is still sleeping through which is the best, therefore I can’t really complain about him getting up any time after 6am each morning, eek!

Took Toby swimming on Sunday morning, it was the first time we had been since Butlins so I expect he was wondering where all the fun stuff was!! He loved it as usual and wanted to jump in off the side again and again, now getting more adventurous as he has started jumping in without me holding his hands. He had his roll up armbands on (which I have only just sussed how to actually roll up his arms *rolls eyes*) and I let go of him and he was happy to float there, next step is to kick his legs more and he will be swimming!! Can’t wait!!

Well the highlight of our town yesterday was the opening of our new Asda store, it has clothes and everything! We decided to go there for the opening of it at 10am, well that was not one of our better ideas, it was mental down there! Ace though, great to actually have nice kids clothes and shoes on our doorstep and a good range of food, v happy!! I bought Toby a new jumper to mark the occasion, any excuse eh!

No comments:

Post a Comment