Saturday 31 December 2011

Last day of 2011

Well its New Years Eve morning and I am up with Toby, in our dressing gowns, had toast with peanut butter for breakfast (both of us). Toby is playing with the Thomas battery operated train set he had for Christmas, he absolutely loves it and has learnt how to divert the tracks either over the bridge or round the long way :-)

Going to make a start on a list of New Years Resolutions today. Has to be done, do it every year only to not stick to it after about 8 hours. I have already made a good start as I am growing my nails, I haven't bitten them for a good couple of weeks now, yay! Other entries to the list are bound to be:

1. Diet / cut down / don't eat so much carp / whatever you want to call it!
2. Sort out my wardrobe and only keep clothes I actually will feel good in

Hmm I can't think of anymore at the moment. All this though after I have started to take down some of the Christmas decorations which are slowly beginning to do my head in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment