Saturday 31 December 2011

New Years Resolutions

Well as there is only just over 3 hours to go until New Year, I am going to record my resolutions here. Having just eaten an Indian followed by matchmakers, I am fully ready for no. 1!!

1. DIET! I am pretty sure I say this every year. When I say diet, I mean cut down. I am going to stop snacking between meals and if I do get peckish then I will have fruit. I will cook more sensible dinners. We are going to Butlins in April and that will be my goal to be feeling much slimmer by,

2. Clear out my wardrobe of stuff I do not wear.

3. Clear out our house and eBay stuff no longer required. Save the money towards holidays.

4. Spend more time on me, ie. painting my nails, moisturising etc as since having Toby I spend very little time on things like this anymore.

5. To blog more regularly!

Other to-do things for 2012 are:

1. To move Toby into the bigger spare bedroom as his current room is way too small for him.

2. To give the house a bit of an update, room by room, starting with our bedroom as we have a new King Size bed coming this Friday, woop!

Well I think thats enough to be going on with eh! See you in 2012!

1 comment:

  1. Great news about the king sized bed coming! Happy New Year to you gorgeous Strongs! x

    ReplyDelete